Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kiss: Ever Ez Lashes Review!


Kiss Ever Ez Lashes have different sizes, to have fuller thicker lashes or to short thin lashes. It also includes inside a Applicator and a 16 hr Strip Eyelash Adhesive (Lash Glue). These lashes are also reusable. I have chosen to review the long and thick lashes since my lashes aren't so long and thick as I want them to be.


The lashes price range is $2.50-$3.75, even though these lashes are light, the only problem I have with them is the small 16hr Strip Eyelash Adhesive. When I tried to open it, it was difficult to pull the cap off. When I did open it, the brush would slip and it's glue would get on my fingers. When I tried to close it, it wasn't easy to pop it back in. 


While Applying them the glue dries on very quickly, so once you put them on make sure you want them in that position. The glue is great though, it last for a very long time. I usually don't wear false eye lashes, so I feel sort of uncomfortable wearing these long thick lashes on my natural eyelashes. I would rather choose smaller thin lashes next time. Other than that, they look great, on anyone really. 


There easy to peel off, just a little tug. When I did take them off it felt like a weight was lifted from eye lids, REMEMBER to trim the lashes to fit your eye. This can help lift the weight off, I do believe it's because of the size of the lashes. I used size 01 from Kiss. To remove the excess adhesive from the lash band and eyelid, just use an oil based makeup remove, after that just place them back into the lash tray to use in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the usefu kubet88

    ReplyDelete