Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hot Topic: GUYS GUIDE Must Have New Items

Jeans, Shirts, Hoodies, Shoes
These are just a few items that caught my eye right away when I got on to HotTopic.com
Some Items Online Show BUY 1, GET 1 FOR $1

Rock Steady Piston Skull Short-Sleeved Western Woven
$42.50

Deadmau5 Face Tank Top
$20.50

RUDE Blue Double Dye Trucker Jacket
$29.97

RUDE Red Clash Wash Skinny Jeans
$42.50

RUDE Turquoise Ombre Skinny Jeans
$42.50

RUDE Camo Cargo Shorts
$32.50

Perforated Maroon Faux Leather Zip Hooded Jacket
$26.96

Valdo Rasta Knight Sneakers
$59.50

Cute To The Core Primce Galaxy Canvas Shoes
$29.50

Valdo Camo Knight Sneakers
$59.50

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the usefu kubet88

    ReplyDelete